ROCKABILLY RULES

ROCKABILLY RULES
The Rockin Johnny B

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wolves

A word about wolves.  I'm an Idahoan and we have wolves...quite a few in fact.  I am also a hunter.  Yes, a Liberal and a hunter!  I was excited when Fish and Game made wolves a game animal and put a season on 'em.

Don't get me wrong.  I do not want to get rid of the wolves, they have every right to be here just like Grizzlies and coyotes and bobcats and cougars.  I just want them to be regulated, like bears, and cats.  If they are not, they breed and have litters like rabbits.  And, out of that litter, when they reach adulthood, they leave their home pack and create new packs.  Without regulation, they can easily devastate herds of deer and elk and then begin on sheep and cattle for food mainstays.

Don't kill 'em all.  Don't poison 'em.  Just let us hunters cull the herd like we've been doing for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment